Thanks everyone for your suggestions for which seasonal songs you would like to sing. For the three remaining sessions of this term (26/11, 10/12 and 17/12) – please bring folders with any Christmas songs in. (These may be on salmon pink coloured paper). Janet will bring spares but it would be good if we don’t have to reproduce everything when most of us already have them.
The two sessions on the 10th and 17th December will be choir led as noted before.
So far the talent that has come forward is as follows:
- Someone willing to teach songs and play guitar (such talent!)
- Someone prepared to do some mindfulness
- A couple of Ukelele players maybe?
- Someone sorting out some nibbles (non crumbly) and lovely fizzy stuff to drink for the 17th
- And there will be other fun stuff!!
So do come along if you can, it will be fun! Please also note that choir will not be recommencing until Tuesday 14th January, so if you come on the 10th and 17th, you are only missing 3 weeks (and 2 of those are Christmas and New Year).